- Remove all packaging before lighting.
- Place on a stable, protected, heat-resistant, dry surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces, and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- It is suggested to trim the wick every 4 hours of burn time. When trimming the wick, you should always let the candle come to room temperature and extinguish the flame.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material. Keep the wick centered.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- Please handle glass containers with care. Do not use if the jar is cracked.
- Remove acrylic beads safely when they are not submerged in the wax anymore.
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a candle container when the wax is liquified.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar. The jar may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep them within sight at all times. If you are going to leave the room or go to bed, be sure to extinguish all candles first.
- Never burn a candle all the way down. Discontinue use when 1/2" of wax remains at the bottom of the jar.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- When the acrylic beads are exposed from wax or show signs of burning/melting remove them safely with tweezers.
- Never place the lid on the jar when the candle is burning.
- For scented candles: burn your candle in a sufficiently large space to limit the concentration of scented material in the air. Please ventilate sufficiently.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle, this can cause the hot wax to splatter and could break a glass container.
- Before leaving the room, make sure your candle is completely out and there is no glow coming from the wick ember.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.
Note: Use candles at own risk. We are not responsible for any misuse of the candle.